SecureCodeWarrior: Platform Engineering Manager
Secure Code Warrior is looking for a rock-star engineering manager to guide the software developers in our Sydney office (as well as a couple remote workers) in delivering the high quality features the 60.000 developers on our platform expect to see. As our developers are making a solution for developers, it is must to deliver the scoped features in time, on budget, and according to the quality that is mandatory to convince their peer-developers to like the platform.
- Manages and oversees the development of our SaaS solution
- Manage 10+ software engineers as well as 3 QA engineers.
- Directs the work of engineers to ensure the best practices around software development.
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Has full authority for personnel actions.
- Extensive knowledge of department processes.
- Directly reports to the CTO
- 3+ years in managing a team of at least 5 people
- Have worked in a high growth environment
Nice to have:
- Preferably 5+years of experience managing 10 people.
- Managed people in different regions
- SaaS experience