SecureCodeWarrior: Senior Software Engineer (Node)
Secure Code Warrior is the global secure coding company that makes software development better and more secure. Our vision is to empower developers to be the first line of defense in their organization by making security highly visible and providing them with the skills and tools to write secure code from the beginning. We have built a powerful platform that moves the focus from reaction to prevention, training and equipping developers to think and act with a security mindset as they build and verify their skills, gain real-time advice and monitor skill development.
Headquartered in Sydney Australia, we're experiencing a period of hypergrowth and backed by our investors Paladin and Airtree. Our customers include Motorola, JPMC, Paypal, Qantas and 20 of the top 100 global banks. With offices in Sydney, London, Boston, and Bruges we’re just getting started, and looking for amazing people to join our team across the globe. We value diversity and aim to attract, retain and develop a talented workforce who thrive in a vibrant high performing culture, with a passion for collaboration & people development.
Cloud Solution Architect / Senior Software Engineer, Sydney
We are looking for highly skilled SaaS Scaled Cloud Solution Architect / Senior Software Engineer who wants to make an impact and take their career to the next level. You will be responsible for architecting and developing full life cycle web applications. You will be working in an Agile (Scrum) environment on the solution architecture and development of our new cloud strategy. We are building/enhancing commercial grade SaaS web applications that service the Software Security industry.
What You’ll Do
- Scalable SaaS Solution Architecture
- Hands-on senior, high-quality engineering
- Agile development process, test driven development & continuous integration experience
- Understand the importance of delivering high-quality work
- Practical analytical skills plus excellent written, oral communication skills
- Practical orientation towards using initiative, being proactive and accountable
- Ability to set and meet agile commitments and an ability to perform under pressure
What You Bring
- 5+ years scalable SaaS cloud solution architecture
- 7+ years of Node.JS / TypeScript Development experience
- High availability, resilient, data bus architecture experience
- Platform experience (data flow between multiple systems)
- Senior SaaS Solution Architect skillset
- Comprehensive understanding of Software Design Patterns
- High quality of code
- Inversion of Control + Dependency Injection Experience
- ORM experience
- Large systems development
- Integration experience
- IIS experience
- Highly skilled in Unit Testing to coach level
- Agile Methodologies
What We Believe are Important Traits for This Role
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team as a leader
- An impeccable eye for detail, especially while juggling multiple projects and priorities that are often shifting.
- Proven ability to influence others.