Xplor: Sales Team Lead
Take a seat on the Xplor rocket ship and join us on our mission to change education around the world. We’re a rapidly growing startup looking for a Sales Team Lead to help us grow our impact in the lives of children and their families in Australia.
What is Xplor?
Our software has revolutionised the day to day operations of childcare centres. By automating administration we make it possible for teachers, educators and parents to focus on a child’s education.
We are a Series B funded, fast growing startup with over 60 employees currently based in Melbourne, Australia and expanding into the UK in 2019 as we continue on our journey to make education great around the world.
Your impact as a Sales Team Lead
The Sales Team Lead role manages the outbound sales function of our wider sales team by acting in a split role as an individual contributor and coach to the team. You will be responsible for helping execute process and strategy, and ensuring the team reach their demo targets consistently. Your day to day could include:
- Managing the Sales Development Representative team, ensuring individual and team sales targets are consistently exceeded
- Providing continuous coaching and mentoring on sales techniques and operational skills
- Improving performance of the team through regular 1-on-1 meetings, setting and tracking quarterly goals, and new reward and recognition initiatives
- Creating processes, training materials, and operational structures to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the outbound sales function
Talents you bring to the team
- Experience managing teams in an outbound call environment, such as call centres, lead generation businesses, or similar startups sales teams
- You know what it takes to motivate people and get the best results out of your team
- Strong leadership skills and capabilities, with the willingness to lead from the front and coach
- Data driven in your approach to making decisions for optimising the outbound sales function - experience developing playbooks, processes, and skilled in creating reports and analysing information
- Passion for technology, startups, or education and desire to work in a fast growing business
- Our Core Values hit home for you: Be Humble, Obsess Over Customers, Think Deeply Move Quickly, and Embrace Change
What it means to work on the Xplor rocket
We offer competitive and comprehensive benefits, though lots of companies offer those, too. What else we offer is more rare: To be a part of redefining the education sector and a chance to make a real impact every day you come to work.
Some of those competitive benefits we mentioned:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn, with accelerated career development for high performers
- You will be given autonomy, trust and responsibility as you help shape the future of the business with us
- Spend your days in an open plan warehouse style office with music, a gong, and nearly always a sugary treat nearby
- 10 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave benefit
- Discounts to study an MBA in Innovation and Leadership
- Plenty of rocket-related puns, of course!
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
Individuals seeking employment at Xplor are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.