Process.St: Vice President of Sales
Process Street is a SaaS platform that helps non-technical teams manage and automate their recurring work. Our platform is the easiest way to document, track, automate and optimize processes and workflows in teams.
With over 2,000 happy customers, beaming with stellar reviews (Google it!) our product is ready to move into the big leagues.
We’ve already generated $2,000,000+ in ARR and signed up logos like: Accenture, AccorHotels, Airbnb, AllBirds, American Red Cross, Atkins Limited, City University of New York, Colliers, Colorado State University, Cushman Wakefield, Emerson, Gap (Athleta), Hitachi | PCT, Johns Hopkins University, Kaiser Permanente, Keller Williams, L'Oreal, MassMutual, Hospital Corporation of America, Mercy Corps, North Carolina State University, Purdue University, Ray White, Salesforce, SiriusXM, Texas A&M University, Yale University & Yext!
We’re now looking for an All-Star VP of Sales to take us to the next level.
We are a lean, flexible, 100% distributed team that relies on systems to improve output 10X. Process Street is a seed stage, venture-backed startup and an AngelPad alum (the #1 Accelerator in the US).
Freedom and flexibility: All 30-plus of us work wherever we’d like—reliable internet access is our only requirement. Spread across 9 time zones in 10 countries, we sign into Slack and open up our work tools on the schedule that fits our lives best. We communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work.
Camaraderie from afar: 100% distributed doesn’t hold us back from getting to know each other—daily conversation in chat, weekly coffee pairings with coworkers, and annually we all come together for an all-team retreat.
We're looking for an experienced leader to join our growing team and lead our sales efforts.
As Vice President of Sales, you will be responsible for bringing your strategic vision and innovative approach to improve and expand the current 6 person sales teams responsible for selling Process Street worldwide.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will play a key role in generating new and expansion revenue, sales process design, and creation of effective programs that allow high rep productivity in a model that allows us to scale quickly with success.
If you have an action mindset and are excited by the idea of quickly scaling a small sales team, this is a rare opportunity to join a bold, fast-moving, transparent, values-driven team and company.
- Define goals and strategy to drive recurring revenue from the sales team.
- Manage the Director of Sales, SDR team and Sales Operations
- Scale the outbound team, process, and strategy
- Manage Sales Operations to design, test and deploy new sales techniques and processes
- Design high converting sales collateral like demo scripts, emails, presentations, proposals and other material required for the team
- Continually assess, train and improve the sales team at all levels.
- Collaborate with Marketing for demand generation and other marketing programs to drive high conversion rates and efficient customer acquisition.
- Continually assess, clarify, and validate strategy and process. Track, measure and report on sales effectiveness and adjust programs and strategies as necessary.
- Create a predictable sales model that enables accurate forecasting on a monthly and quarterly basis
- 5+ years SaaS sales management experience
- Worked in a sales team in a seed or series A stage startup through their first $10m in ARR
- Designed high performing sales processes, systems and automation
- Experience building and managing sales programs including messaging, metrics, methodology, and tools.
- Demonstrable track record of success in sales and managing sales forecast.
- Experience in a high-growth company. Strong ability to interact and influence effectively with C-level executives and team members.
- Record of recruiting and enabling top talent.
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise.
- High caliber, dynamic personality that promotes a positive culture.
- Excellent time management and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel globally as needed
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values