SecureCodeWarrior: Senior Product Manager
Do you have what it takes to become the Product Manager of the game changing solution in the Application Security space? We are looking for a Product Manager that can uplift the Secure Code Warrior platform to the next level. The challenge for you as the product manager will be make our solution relevant for long time developers, introduce new features so we stay ahead of the innovation curve in our market, and work with our customer success managers to transparently introduce new features that will constantly improve the experience developers have on our platform.
- End-to-end responsability for the product lifecycle of the SCW platform
- Prioritize feature requests, build the roadmap and keep the roadmap up to date
- Engage with the customers either directly or indirectly through sales and customer success in order to gather feature requests
- Work closely with engineering and more specifically the platform manager to set forward a realistic timing. Communicate the timing to sales and CS, or customers directly
- Responsible for product documentation and input
- Provide input to the marketing team for collateral (presentation decks, white papers, product leaflets, ...)
- Product demo’s/training for sales team on new features
- Occasional attendance to tradeshows and conferences
- Directly reports to the CTO
- At least 3 years of experience in PM
- Have the start-up mentality. You will have to drive this on a day to day basis.
- Sydney based
- Proven Product Management track record
Nice to have/preferably:
- 5+ years of PM experience
- SaaS experience
- Have worked in a small PM team or was the single PM in a successful start-up
- Have worked in a high growth company/scale-up.