Transcelestial: Talent Acquisition & Management
At Transcelestial, we are creating the first space laser network made of a constellation of satellites to transfer data using proprietary laser technology. This is the fastest (up to 100 Gbps) long-distance point-to-point wireless communications network possible.
Our work at Transcelestial helps us to solve pressing global problems, while allowing us to work with cutting edge space and satellite technology at the same time. Literally redefining the rules for 21st century communications!TALENT ACQUISITION AND MANAGEMENT
What you will accomplish in this role will define the very fabric and culture of the company. If you enjoy working on creating a whole new function and process from scratch which the company will follow for years to come, you must definitely join us!
- Work closely with the founders to manage and drive full-cycle recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interview, feedback and offers for all levels of candidates from entry to senior level.
- Build pipeline for potential candidates – often the best are not actively looking for jobs
- Represent Transcelestial with integrity and professionalism. Speak passionately and authentically about Transcelestial and our mission.
- Influence business leaders and educate hiring managers on process, interview best practices and decision making.
- Take lead on HR onboarding process - reference checks, negotiating offer packages and liaising with Singapore MoM for visas (if required), employee compensation and payroll
- Create new and creative learning and development strategies to retain talent
- 2+ years of experience working in recruitment, HR or talent acquisition with a BA/BS degree
- Demonstrated exceptional recruiting methods: cold calling, organizing networking events, identifying experts, building talent pipeline and finding unique methods to engage with them
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Technical recruiting experience in hardware and software engineering.
- Ability to identify top 5% talent within their fields of expertise
- We are located in the city center!
- Amazing in-house coffee
- Flexible work hours