Secure Code Warrior: Technical Solutions Architect
Secure Code Warrior’s vision is to empower developers to be the first line of defence in their organisation by making security highly visible and providing them with the skills and tools to write secure code from the beginning.
The Technical Solutions Architect is the primary technical resource for the client from on-boarding through on-going implementation of SCW platform technology. The TSA is also a resource and partner to Customer Success and Product Management teams as the client’s technical liaison. The TSA is a trusted technical consultant to our most strategic clients and must be fluent in articulating technology and product capabilities to both business and technical audiences.
As a TSA you will be responsible for managing the technical aspects for our customers’ implementations for the SCW Product Sensi, and will assist the CS Manager on technical aspects for the SCW Platform to ensure that our customer integrations are functioning optimally. TSA's assist with customers’ initial launch of SCW products and services, and are also responsible for fostering the customer relationship after the initial implementation as the key technical adviser and product advocate for our products.
The TSA facilitates ongoing collection of feature requests and technical integration for existing clients.
- Responsible for planning, executing and follow-up on the technical implementation and on-boarding of accounts to ensure they are successful in deploying SCW products and services
- Integrate customer internal systems and applications with SCW Platform employing various interfacing methods
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success teams to build relationships with influencers and decision maker/business contacts
- Capture product enhancement requests (through/with) Internal Product Management and Engineering Teams and follow-up with the customer on the future availability.
- Accurately identify, reproduce, and document software defects and customer-requested product enhancements in the appropriate tracking system
- Assist in product trainings and support Quarterly Business reviews with clients in support of Customer Success Organization
Skills, personal attributes and experience
- 5+ years of experience in a technical consulting role
- Good understanding of programming concepts and languages (JAVA an/or C#)
- Good understanding of security and coding vulnerabilities (injections, memory corruptions)
- Working experience with IDE tool (IntelliJ, Visual Studio & Eclipse) as well as developer tools (git,bitbucket)
- Ability to match product capabilities with client’s business requirements
- Strong communication and analytical skills necessary to negotiate with internal and client stakeholders
- Previous experience establishing, managing and maintaining strong customer relationship and handling sensitive customer issues