HyperAnna: Senior Product Manager
About Hyper Anna and our team:
We’re a rapidly growing startup in the artificial intelligence space – we’ve had lots of traction, are backed by VCs and we’re poised for a huge 2018. As a part of this, we're looking for great people to help us overachieve on our goals to delight our customers whilst building a sustainable and sticky product. Our team is super switched on yet pretty casual and flexible, and we pride ourselves on our diverse, inclusive environment.
What you'll do:
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager in Sydney to entrust with the interesting challenges involved in building and growing Anna, our AI product. You'll help define and execute the product strategy and road map, and you’ll mentor the team to put themselves into the shoes of the customer. You’ll be working with teams across the organisation to innovate Anna, our AI software that is already beginning to transform how businesses use data. If Anna was a person, you’d be their communications coach, life mentor and public relations spokesperson.
A day in your life will include:
- Eliciting and understanding our customer’s and business’s needs
- Working with the other members of the product, engineering and leadership teams to further develop the squad roadmaps
- Optimising product features to drive customer adoption and business engagement
- Being an evangelist for our product with an intimate understanding of our market needs and competitors offerings
- Ensure product requirements are captured accurately, that all stakeholders have transparency on what features and processes are changing and why
- Being involved in the full life-cycle of delivery, from ideation, discovery, prototyping, implementation and testing through to collecting and analysing feedback on features.
- You'll be experienced working with cross-functional and agile teams to deliver results throughout the product life-cycle
- Experienced with data analytics products and ideally big data challenges
- Experienced in product management with corporate or consumer products
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a bias for customer focused innovation
- An understanding of modern technology architectures
- A real passion for data, analytics and data-driven decision making
- Commercial experience in product management roles, within technology companies or start-ups
- Qualifications in a relevant discipline
In return you’ll have the opportunity to join our team at a pivotal stage of our growth! This means you’ll have access to real career opportunities, receive a competitive salary, and work as part of our team in our our beautiful, centrally located office.
Hyper Anna is an open and inclusive employer. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.