DroneDeploy - Country Manager
DroneDeploy is the enterprise-grade drone data platform. Trusted by leading brands globally, DroneDeploy makes the power of aerial data accessible and productive for everyone by transforming data collection and analysis across industries, including construction, energy, agriculture, and mining. Simple by design, DroneDeploy enables professional mapping, 3D modeling, and reporting from any drone on any device.
DroneDeploy is one of the fastest growing startups looking for a highly-driven and talented individual interested in working with our executive team to lead and grow our business and team in Australia. We are seeking a successful, and experienced Country Manager as we increase our market share in Australia. In this role, you will be responsible for the success of our expansion into Australia and New Zealand.
In this position you will be expected to:
- Manage our newly expanding operation in country
- Recruit the very best talent and develop marketing and sales teams with local expertise
- Negotiate with vendors and local partners
- Collaborate with leadership to strategize how best to roll out products
- Synthesize monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on progress and development
- Network effectively with local clients and develop strong professional relationships
- Work to ensure deadlines are met and budgets are maintained
- Follow our values and vision
- Contribute to the overall global success of our company
We are looking for someone with:
- You have a love for SaaS and have a strong work ethic
- You are looking for work that is impactful, exciting and rewarding.
- You enjoy implementing and managing strategic plans, projects and tactical efforts focused on setting vision, and driving execution of priority items according to our growth expansion plan
- You have the ability to lead strategically and capture our collective wisdom in Australia for communication with our Management and Executive team
- You are a passionate, driven professional with sound business aptitude and natural leadership instincts.
- You have experience in sales/business development at a high growth technology company and have proven records for effectiveness
Life at DroneDeploy
Ranked #3 as a Best Place to Work in the Bay, our team is creative, innovative, and committed to providing our customers the best drone software platform in the industry. We believe in a work environment that empowers everyone to explore, grow, and make an impact.
Perks & Benefits:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Flexible vacation policy
- Parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- In office yoga
- Very dog friendly office
- Daily catered lunch & snacks
- Beautiful office & private outdoor patio
- Office happy hours
DroneDeploy is an equal opportunity employer.
All DroneDeploy employees are responsible for assisting in protecting the company and customer data by following information security policies and procedure