HotDoc: Head of Customer Experience
HotDoc is looking for a Customer Experience (CX) leader to execute our CX strategy and provide an outstanding service to medical centres across Australia. As Head of CX, you’ll be responsible for heading up and scaling customer-facing teams (Success, Onboarding and Support), which are expected to double in size over the next two years. You will report into the CEO and have a seat at the table with other key leaders to help shape the direction of a high growth startup, dedicated to improving the patient experience.
- Set and execute the CX strategy and own company metrics including negative churn, retention and NPS
- Maximise customer happiness and account value across our entire SMB portfolio, and consistently achieve 2% negative churn
- Champion a customer-centric mindset across CX teams and overall business
- Design and oversee the Voice of the Customer program using insights to guide business decisions on product and services
- Own CX initiatives and management of the customer journey, and identify improvement and innovation opportunities to achieve CX objectives
- Hire, coach and motivate a high performing CX department across various team specialisations
- Good, ethical person
- 5+ years leading and inspiring high performing CX teams
- Adept Customer Success tactician who can map complex customer journeys and engineer automated workflows to complement in-person service delivery
- Proven ability to influence high level product decisions and drive operational improvement
- Strong working knowledge of HubSpot and Zendesk
If this describes you and you think you have what it takes, please forward your resume and Cover Letter by hitting submit below. Ideally the Cover Letter specifically references why you think you will be a great fit for HotDoc. Please note: no Cover Letter = no consideration.