MetaOptima Technology Inc. is one of the fastest growing successful startups with over $10 Million in funding, in only a few years on the market. Our products and platform have been chosen by hundreds of major skin cancer centers globally, including many top centers of excellence in dermatology and onco-dermatology. To accelerate this growth, we are looking for a highly-driven and talented individual interested in working with our founding team to lead the growth of MetaOptima globally. We are seeking a successful, and experienced individual as we increase our market share in Australia, the United States, and globally.
In this role, you will be responsible for the success of all aspects of our revenue and growth strategy and scaling our SaaS business globally.
Join a high-growth startup with global traction and backed by some of the world’s best investors.
You’re a great fit for MetaOptima if:
- You have a love for Healthcare technology, have a strong work ethic, have passion for disruption with a get-it-done attitude
- You are looking for work that is impactful, exciting and rewarding
- You are nerd and hustler in one person
- You enjoy implementing and managing strategic plans, projects and tactical efforts focused on building a scalable B2B solution and driving execution of priority items according to our growth expansion plan
- You have the ability to lead strategically and work with our Management and Executive team
- You have managed a diverse team of Sales/Marketing and Business Development executives in a software environment
- You are a passionate, driven professional with sound business aptitude and natural leadership instincts
- You have experience in SaaS marketing, sales and business development at a high growth technology company and have proven records
- You are resourceful, dependable and organized
- You love startup culture
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Marketing, Sales, Business, Communications, or related area of study
- 10+ years of prior industry experience and background in B2B SaaS Marketing and/or Sales is required
- Experience in selling medical software to hospitals and/or clinics is a very strong asset(but not required)
- Effective and successful marketing experience with a good knowledge of digital marketing
- A complete understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Strong understanding and articulation of marketing plans and identification of target audiences
- Tech savvy and comfortable with latest trends and technologies in marketing tools, CRM, and project management and scheduling dashboards
- Proven track record in SaaS growth management and exceeding KPIs
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to anticipate problems and plan contingencies
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational networking, communication verbal and writing skills
- Budget management skills and proficiency
- Solid history of data-driven strategic development
- Able to deliver the highest standards of customer support and on-boarding
- The ability to recruit staff and monitor performance
- Excellent reporting skills on KPIs and deliverables
- Leading the global expansion and success of the company
Our office is located in downtown Vancouver and is easily accessible by bus, SeaBus, SkyTrain, and West Coast Express. We offer a competitive salary, vacation, stock options, and a comprehensive benefits package (including extended health, vision, and dental). If you are interested and passionate about doing things that really matter, drop us a line, send us your resume, and join us on this amazing journey.