Brighte: Software Engineer - PHP
On-the-spot finance for home energy improvements
Brighte is a digital credit platform offering affordable point-of-sale payment solutions for home energy improvements, such as solar panels and batteries.
Everything we do is based around our core belief that families deserve an affordable way to pay. We want families to invest in their homes, to live more comfortable lives and to feel empowered in their decisions.
You, will use your OOP PHP experience to produce a stable, secure, world class fin-tech platform, that will make a difference in the lives of millions of Australians.
Working in an Agile product team, you’ll work across the full SDLC, build, release, maintenance, and enhancement phases, to deliver a high-quality scalable platform.
- Development of new software and web applications.
- Modify and enhance existing software and web applications within expected time, quality & security metrics.
- Participate in code review processes, and review the work of other team members when necessary.
- Participate in scoping, design, and delivery time priorities as part of the development team.
- Work with Senior Development staff and Product Managers to ensure sprint goals are met.
Skills & Experience
- 3 + years OOP experience
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Cake would be a plus)
- Extensive experience in test driven development
Above all, you must be adaptable and eager to work in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for a number of Engineers, from mid to senior level, to join our team.
We are moving to a microservices environment and up skilling people in GoLang!
If you can see yourself in this role and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of Brighte, then please apply now