SecureCodeWarrior: People and Culture Manager
Secure Code Warrior's Team Awesome is a diverse, clever and passionate crew and we're always looking for people who can bring new skills and perspectives to our team. Our business is growing really fast - including customers, revenue, geographical expansion and technology innovation… so we’re on a mission to recruit the special talent required to drive our company forward and really shake up our industry.
Our people want to grow, evolve and discover their existing untapped potential. We are committed to building an environment that evokes pride and passion; a place where we invest, grow and cultivate our most valuable asset: our people. We are hiring a full-time Team Awesome Manager, a.k.a. HR Manager, to lead this charge operationally and build the necessary foundation to support our business and people as we scale. The position will partner with the leadership team and external experts to develop and execute exciting HR and people strategies, as well as programs that support our business objectives and evolve, develop and grow our culture.
What sets you apart:
- Comfortable juggling the day-to-day of now with the vision of the future
- Experience with a lean, fast-growing, fast-paced software, internet, or creative global startup
- An insatiable curiosity for new technology, gadgets, and streamlined processes
- Experience working with remote team members
- Experience implementing global people programs
- Experience supporting people through all aspects of employment (onboarding, coaching others, brainstorming solutions, managing performance improvement plans) across different time zones
- A passion for elegant, simple, automated solutions that keep operations running smoothly
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to see opportunities to make the work environment better and the initiative to move forward with action
- A willingness to jump in and roll up your sleeves, you will be just as comfortable in the weeds with the tactical as you are brainstorming strategy
You’ve probably gathered by now that we’re not looking for your typical HR generalist. We want to work together to make our industry a better place, while maintaining our amazing culture and celebrating each individual for who they are.
If you are passionate about challenging the conventional thinking of HR, have the qualifications and experience to support an agile team and want to be part of making software development better and more secure, then please hit ‘apply’! We love strong thinkers who are eager to work in a global startup where no day is ever the same, who also enjoy celebrating success together in fun ways. Do we have your attention? Great! Send through your one-pager and wow us with:
- Your philosophy of HR and why being in HR gets you out of bed each day
- Who your favourite thought leader is and why
- Your favourite HR tool and why
- The most compelling HR-related book you’ve read and why
- And just for fun: DC, Mario Brothers or Marvel and why