Employment Hero - Chief Revenue Officer
As the Chief Revenue Officer you’ll report to the CEO and lead our revenue and growth through our Marketing team, direct B2B SaaS sales teams and other revenue streams with a focus on operations, streamlining efficient processes and removing friction within the business to execute on aggressive growth plans. Driving improvement through a cloud first mentality, utilisation of data, automation tools/software, and processes is a critical part of the role, whilst also identifying further innovations to deliver operational and growth excellence.
You will establish and refine existing foundations to enable rapid and highly efficient growth. You will be data driven and customer outcome focused. You will orientate and measure the success of all your work based on improving our customers’ experience, right across their entire journey with Employment Hero (from awareness to renewal and expansion). You’ll be aware around using tools and processes whilst being analytical in a way that produces clear success metrics.
You should be a great leader with the ability to connect with and inspire cross functional teams to create a high performance culture that drives positive changes and executes swiftly.
In this role you will responsible for the success of all aspects of our marketing, direct revenue, operational efficiency, growth strategy and scaling our SaaS business globally.
- Execute on the revenue growth goals in the strategic plans set forth and approved by the Chief Executive Officer. Understand and help develop the vision on revenue and growth generation. Translate the revenue vision into operational strategy, guiding principles and specific priorities
- Recruit and develop a team of influencers that lead by example in delivering with a high sense of urgency. You are responsible for architecting and delivering the organisational structure, tools, data, measures and processes to support rapid execution on our marketing and revenue growth strategy
- Starting with the desired customer experience, you will be an advocate for this and ensure that all your work is anchored upon serving a great experience right across their journey (working closely with our CTO and our Head of Client Services)
- Remove roadblocks across any function to scale efficiencies
- Drive a data driven culture of cross-company collaboration and innovation
- Cross functional autonomous teams are a focus, so delivering results through them will be expected
- Communicating and leading across several countries and cultures is essential
- 10+ years experience of leading the operations, marketing and sales of fast growth companies operating globally is essential. Technology driven business experience is highly preferred, with B2B SaaS the most relevant
- Experience leading business operations across Marketing, Sales and Growth Initiatives
- Experience building and leading a data and analytics function serving the needs of several business stakeholders and customers
- Strong knowledge of SME B2B Market
- Ability to plan and lead at both the strategic and operational levels
- A passion for inspiring leadership, helping teams and people grow to realise their potential
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- The ability to understand complexity and details, with a passion for innovating and delivering simplicity
- Brains, personality, communication skills, commitment and accountability