Secure Code Warrior: Technical Solutions Architect
Secure Code Warrior's vision is to empower developers to be the first line of defence in their organisation by making security highly visible and providing them with the skills and tools to write secure code from the beginning. Our global software security business is growing rapidly, and we are looking to hire a Technical Solutions Architect (TSA).
The Technical Solutions Architect is the primary technical resource for the client from on-boarding through the on-going implementation of SCW platform technology. The TSA is also a resource and partner to Customer Success and Product Management teams as the client's technical liaison. The TSA is a trusted technical consultant to our most strategic clients and must be fluent in articulating technology and product capabilities to both business and technical audiences.
As a TSA within the SCW Customer Success department, you will be responsible for managing the technical aspects for our customers' implementations for the SCW Product Sensi, and will assist the CS Manager on technical aspects for the SCW Platform to ensure that our customer integrations are functioning optimally. TSA assist with customers' initial launch of SCW products and services, and are also responsible for fostering the customer relationship after the initial implementation as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products. The TSA facilitates ongoing collections of feature requests and technical integration for existing clients.
- Responsible for planning, executing and follow-up on the technical implementation and on-boarding of accounts to ensure they are successful in deploying SCW products and services
- Integrate customer internal systems and applications with SCW Platform employing various interfacing methods (API, SSO, Batch jobs)
- Coordinate and conduct regular tactical and technical operations reviews with client teams
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success teams to build relationships with influencers and decision maker/business contacts
- Capture product enhancement requests (through/with) Internal Product Management and Engineering Teams and follow-up with the customer on the future availability.
- Accurately identify, reproduce, and document software defects and customer-requested product enhancements in the appropriate tracking system
- Assist in product training and support Quarterly Business reviews with clients in support of Customer Success Organisation
Skills, personal attributes, and experience
- BS/BA degree preferably in Computer Science or Engineering. People with Business Administration, or any analytical/quantitative discipline qualify when having Computer Science or Engineering experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a technical consulting role
- Good understanding of programming concepts and languages (JAVA and/or C#)
- Good understanding of security and coding vulnerabilities (injections, memory corruptions, etc)
- Working experience with IDE tools (IntelliJ, Visual Studio and Eclipse)
- Working with developer tools (git, bitbucket, etc)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to match product capabilities with client's business requirements
- Strong communication and analytical skills necessary to negotiate with internal and client stakeholders
- Previous experience establishing, managing and maintaining strong customer relationship and handling sensitive customer issues
- Interact effectively and confidently with clients and internal executives
- Coding skills (Java)
- Excellent Project Management experience, including managing projects across organisations
- Ability to respond to high impact, high-profile clients' product needs in a way that drives customer delight
We are a software tech startup based in Australia (Sydney), Belgium (Bruges), United Kingdom (London) and USA (Boston) that are solving one of the biggest problems in software security today, the hands-on security skills of a software engineer.
Secure Code Warrior (SCW) provides awareness, developer tools, training and certification of software engineers to allow them to build software faster and more securely. SCW has been training more than 10,000 developers with hands-on practice in the first 12 months of being active on the Australian, European and US market.
Our focus and success are in the financial industry with fifteen of the top 30 global banks and two of top 5 US credit card companies as customers.
Unlike classic vocational education, SCW provides a fully hands-on gamified experience with metrics, leaderboards and badging that enables developers to master secure coding in different development languages and frameworks. Our customers are able to track their skills and progress, and benchmark different teams, including assessing potential suppliers and new recruits. SCW is truly the first global platform developers want to learn on and allows you to ensure a minimum baseline of security skills in your organisation.
PS: We also love geeky stuff like playing with the latest tech, watching FPV drone racing, chocolate, video games, foosball, and pizza.